Friday, September 3, 2010

"I WANT THAT FAT BELLY BELLA FUNK"

                       courtesy of Erykah-Badu.com                                
    
Since our inspiration for the week is Jill Scott and funky fly flow, I figure Ms. Badu would naturally fit in with her platinum blond Mohawk. I don't know about anyone else but I'm loving this look ( besides the fact that she's my favorite artist). She still gives you a neo-soul, earthy feel with her dress but she throws you a little funk with the hair and the earrings. That's all it takes ladies! Not telling you to dress like Ms. Badu ( that's an acquired tastes that can be appreciated but not mimicked) but just to say that there are little ways you can take your earthly shine to the next step with just a little dab here or there. It shows that we're even more diverse than the hair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment